Capitalizing On The Crypto + Blockchain Paradigm
ATTEND THE PREMIER “BUYERS ONLY” ALL-IN-ONE, 2-DAY DUE DILIGENCE SOLUTION FOR DIGITAL ASSET STRATEGIES
The world is taking notice of the digital asset revolution. More and more crypto funds are being created, futures & options contracts are available, ETF issuers are applying for registration, ICO launches continue to grow, big banks are hiring analysts to cover the space & law firms are assembling crypto teams.
As investors increase portfolio allocation to digital assets (such as bitcoin, ethereum & blockchain) at a growing rate, current market conditions and the proliferation of digital asset choices have created a strong demand for more education and guidance.
Produced by one of the original co-creators of Inside ETFs and in collaboration with one of the co-founders of the Lendit Conference, the Digital Asset Strategies Summit will focus on addressing the opportunities and challenges of today’s market and present a variety of innovative disciplines and portfolio construction ideas designed for today’s forward thinking money managers.
Dara Albright Media
STEPHEN BROWN, CFA
Director, Chief Investment Officer, Chief Compliance Officer
Paul Comstock Partners
EMC Capital Management
Founder | CIO
Astoria Portfolio Adivsors
Three Bell Capital
Chief Investment Officer
Vishnu Wealth Management
TIMOTHY F. PETERSON, CFA, CAIA
Cane Island Alternative Advisors, LLC
TYRONE ROSS JR.
INVESTMENT PROFESSIONAL-FOCUSED PANEL DISCUSSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- The ABCs of the New Digital Financial World
- State of the Digital Asset Market: A New Asset Class or Another Tulip Mania?
- Investor Protection Focus
- Valuing Crypto Assets
- Cryptocurrency vs. Gold
- The Cryptocurrency Crystal Ball: Bull vs. Bear Debate
- Performing Your Fund Manager Due Diligence
- Fund Manager Showcase
- Regulatory/Tax Update
- Portfolio Construction: Putting Digital Asset Strategies To Work
WHAT MAKES OUR EVENT UNIQUE:
- Agenda is strategy/portfolio construction-focused, not industry-focused
- Investment professional attendees only
- NO service provider registration available
- Anticipate a 10:1 ratio of buyside investment professionals to sponsors
- Maximum of 3 panelists on any given session
- 1 track program so no competing session at the same time as your presentation
- Optional one-on-one meetings
- High level media attendance